Mad Genius Seeking A+ Engineers
November 5, 2010 Leave a comment
OK, maybe I shouldn’t use the word “Mad” – but Zao Yang is both a brilliant engineer and humble human so we do what we can to promote his personal brand. Right now we’re looking for a couple A+ engineers to join us and as an added bonus you get to work alongside Zao as we build an amazing platform for the business community. If the challenge of supporting 6 Million small and medium businesses and 70 Million employees sounds fun (and you meet the requirements below) please hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
In his past life Zao created products and companies that have in aggregate been responsible for ~180 million registered users, ~80 million monthly active uniques, and 32 million daily active unique users worldwide (Farmville, MyMiniLife). The technology behind MyMiniLife is standardized as the common front end and back end infrastructure at Zynga and it powers Farmville, Petville, backend of Fishville, Treasure Isle, Frontierville, and all the future Zynga games. Pretty amazing stuff!
If you’re looking for a huge challenge, great team and fun environment please check us out. We are based in Los Angeles (Santa Monica specifically) so you need to be willing to move here. Virtual is cool and all, but we believe it’s important for us to all work together.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Extraordinary software engineering talent
- Substantial experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming
- Experience with compilers, distributed systems, and machine learning a plus
- Familiarity with functional or declarative programming languages (OCaml, Erlang) a plus
- The number of years of professional experience you have isn’t important